Where do I Start?

How to Begin

  1. Service Coordinators help families get the right help at the right time in the right place. Phone a Pathways Service Coordinator at 519-542-3471 ext. 331 or 1-855-542-3471 ext. 1331
  2. Print and complete a "Request for Service" form (see file attachment below) 
  3. Ask your child's doctor for a referral

Is your child birth to five years of age?  Are you concerned about their communication development?

At SoundStart drop-ins, a Speech-Language Pathologist can meet with familes and referrals can be made.   Click here to learn more about SoundStart.

Click below to print our "Request for Service" form

Last updated Tuesday, July 6, 2021 - 11:56