Pathways prides itself on offering inclusive and accessible services! We continue to work with families and partners to support service delivery: the right service at the right time and in the right place!
During your time with Pathways, you and your child may participate in home programming, parent training, consultation with other providers, and individual or group therapy. These are all very important elements of service delivery. In every case, we take a team approach!
- Augmentative Communication
- Behaviour Support
- CACHE Child Care
- Caregiver-Mediated Early Years Programs (OAP)
- Coordinated Service Planning
- Core Clinical Services (OAP)
- Entry to School (OAP)
- Family and Transition Support
- Family Engagement
- Feeding Support
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Resource Hub