What is Coordinated Service Planning (CSP)?
A family-centered approach to coordinating multisector services for families of children and youth with multiple and/or complex special needs. Pathways Health Centre for Children is the lead agency chosen by our community partner agencies to deliver Coordinated Service Planning in Sarnia-Lambton.
Who we are:
The team is made up of a lead Coordinated Service Planner, Coordinated Service Planner, Part-time Coordinated Service Planner, Coordinated Service Planning Intake Coordinator and Coordinated Service Planning Administrative Assistant.
We also have a Coordinated Service Planning Planner at Aamjiwnaang and Kettle and Stoney Point.
What we Provide:
- A Coordinated Service Planner will meet with you and your child/youth to complete the Strengths and Needs Assessment in order to determine the priority goals for the Coordinated Service Plan
- The development and implementation of a Coordinated Service Plan
- Regular consultations with you and your Coordinated Service Planning Team to monitor progress and support you and your child/youth’s priority goals
What to Expect:
- Develop a written plan that outlines your family’s goals and how each goal will be achieved
- Connect you with the professionals who work with you and your child or youth
- Advocate for your family’s needs across multiple systems and connect you with the services and supports within our community
We Help You
- Meaningful goals to support your child’s or youth’s unique strengths and needs
- Lead a meeting with your family that brings all professionals together as a team to discuss your family-centred goals
- Follow up with each professional and keep you informed
- Tell your story once, and be better understood by all professionals working with your child or youth
- Be confident to make informed decisions about your child’s or youth’s care and your family’s needs
- Get support to monitor the need and progress of your child or youth through your coordinated service plan
How To Refer:
Our community Coordinated Service Planning partners will complete a screening scale with the family to determine their level of support from Coordinated Service Planning, and the results will be forwarded to Pathways.